Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Oct. 30 at 10:22 a.m., it was reported that the troublesome dogs were back on the school district property again, an ongoing issue.
• On Oct. 30 at 12:51 p.m., the theft of a chainsaw was reported at a location on Highway 153, Carlton.
• On Oct. 31 at 9:04 a.m., theft of gasoline was reported at a location on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp.
• On Oct. 31 at 10:57 a.m., it was reported that as someone was returning to a location on Signal Hill Road, Twisp, a neighbor stood in the driveway and shined a high-powered light at them, then followed down the driveway and shouted at them.
• On Nov. 1 at 10:22 a.m., a non-injury accident was reported at the intersection of North Methow Valley Highway and East Twisp Avenue.
• On Nov. 2 at 7:08 p.m. a caller on Signal Hill Road, Twisp, reported that a neighbor had put a burned wheelbarrow at the end of a shared road, requiring that drivers go around it.
• On Nov. 3 at 4:56 p.m., it was reported that a student on a school bus was using aggressive language against other students and making threats.
• On Nov. 3 at 6:28 p.m., a dead deer was reported on Twisp River Road.
• On Nov. 4 at 5:40 p.m., a caller on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, reported that a vehicle had pulled out of the caller’s parking lot and hit a sign, then left.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Oct. 30 at 3:52 p.m., a caller on Castle Avenue reported that two dogs had gone missing the night before.
• On Oct. 30 at 4:28 p.m., a trespassing incident was reported at a location on Highway 20.