Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Oct. 23 at 6:58 a.m., an abandoned vehicle full of camping gear was reported on Texas Creek Road, Carlton.
• On Oct. 23 at 9:33 a.m., it was reported that there were dogs on the Twins Lakes Road school campus that should not be there.
• On Oct. 23 at 11:06 a.m., a caller on Thurlow Road, Twisp, reported that a hunter was trespassing.
• On Oct. 23 at 1:17 p.m., an abandoned vehicle was reported at a location on Highway 20 in Twisp.
• On Oct. 24 at 3:19 p.m., it was reported that the unwanted dog was still coming onto the school property.
• On Oct. 25 at 2:19 p.m., a caller reported losing a hunting pack on Elbow Coulee Road.
• On Oct. 26 at 7:19 a.m., a caller reported seeing a rental truck on Burton Street, Twisp, hitting and breaking a wooden fence while backing up, then driving away.
• On Oct. 26 at 10:14 a.m. an abandoned vehicle was reported on Highway 20, Twisp; when contacted the owner said they had hit a deer.
• On Oct. 26 at 7:19 p.m., a caller on West Chewuch Road, Winthrop, reported that a relative had put a chain and lock on the caller’s driveway gate.
• On Oct. 27 at 12:16 p.m., a caller on West Chewuch Road, Winthrop, reported that a relative was in violation of a restraining order.
• On Oct. 30 at 6:59 a.m., a caller on Signal Hill Road, Twisp, reported that a neighbor had started a burn pile in their yard that was close to some snow machines.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Oct. 23 at 6:12 p.m., a caller near Perry Street and Lince Avenue reported that a dog had been tied up to a tree and was barking all day.
• On Oct. 28 at 7:37 a.m., a burglar alarm was reported at a business on Riverside Avenue.