Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Oct. 16 at 8:54 a.m., a person came across what appeared to be a mutilated animal at a location on Highway 20, Twisp.
• On Oct. 16 at 2:45 p.m., a caller in Twisp reported that their boyfriend had slammed his vehicle into the caller’s vehicle, and then stole the caller’s dog.
• On Oct. 16 at 9:48 p.m., a caller on West Second Avenue, Twisp, reported that their sibling was high on meth and a danger to themselves, and had run out into the middle of the road.
• On Oct. 16 at 11:08 p.m., a caller at a location on Twisp River Road reported that they had encountered someone apparently trespassing there and that person quickly got in their vehicle and left.
• On Oct. 17 at 6:15 a.m., a caller in the Winthrop area reported an overdue hunter.
• On Oct. 17 at 11:55 a.m., a caller at a location on Wolf Creek Road, Winthrop, reported that they had put up a barrier to prevent people from trespassing, but someone has moved the barrier and bent the rebar.
• On Oct. 18 at 12:36 a.m., a burglar alarm was reported at a location on Highway 20, Winthrop, but the building appeared to be secure.
• On Oct. 18 at 7:35 a.m., a domestic dispute was reported at a location on Highway 153.
• On Oct. 19 at 5:31 p.m., caller reported an apparent road rage incident on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road. The caller said another vehicle pulled out in front of them and began swerving all over the road; the caller passed them but then the other driver tailgated the caller, passed them and slammed on their brakes.