Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Sept. 29 at 10:16 a.m., a caller at a location on Highway 153 reported that there was a camper set up at the location and a person was living there, trashing the place.
• On Sept. 30 at 8:07 a.m., a caller on Lost River Road, Mazama, reported five cows walking on the road.
• On Oct. 1 at 11:40 a.m., a caller reported that their daughter had suffered a foot injury on the Copper Glance Trail.
• On Oct. 1 at 3:52 p.m., a burglar alarm was reported to be going off at a location on Highway 153 near Pateros.
• On Oct. 1 at 11:28 p.m., a caller on Davelaar Drive, Winthrop, reported that a controlled burn was expanding and creeping through the trees.
• On Oct. 2 at 5:45 p.m., a caller at Left Fork Wolf Creek Road and Wolf Creek Road reported possible illegal burning nearby.
• On Oct. 3 at 7:24 a.m., a caller on Highway 20, Winthrop, reported that two political signs had been stolen.
• On Oct. 3 at 11:10 a.m., a person reported that they had purchased a propane stove from a store on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, but forgot it in the parking lot when they left, and it was gone when they returned.
• On Oct. 3 at 1:02 p.m., a caller on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, reported that a political sign had been stolen.
• On Oct. 4 at 4:24 p.m., a caller on Twisp River Road reported that some jewelry had been taken during the day.
• On Oct. 5 at 5:43 a.m., a caller on Chase Road, Winthrop, reported that someone was living in their backyard and was stealing things.
• On Oct. 5 at 7:34 a.m., a caller in the area of Elbow Canyon Road, Twisp, reported that they had observed multiple carcasses of deer that had been shot.
• On Oct. 5 at 8:45 a.m., a caller on Old Carlton Road, Carlton, reported a suspicious vehicle parked in a neighbor’s driveway, full of junk. The neighbor said the car belonged to one of their children.
• On Oct. 5 at 5:52 p.m., a non-injury accident was reported on Twin Lakes Road, Winthrop, in which a vehicle hit a deer.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Sept. 30 at 11:33 p.m., a possible domestic dispute was reported at a location on Riverside Avenue.
• On Oct. 3 at 10:06 a.m., a caller on Snake Dance Road reported that their spouse who suffers from dementia was missing and on foot.
• On Oct. 4 at 4:15 p.m., a parking problem involving the blockage of Riverside Avenue was reported.