Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Sept. 8 at 12:23 p.m., a caller reported that while driving on a U.S. Forest Service road near Patterson Lake Road, some items including a shotgun fell out of the open hatch on their vehicle, and the caller had recovered everything but the shotgun.
• On Sept. 8 at 3:35 p.m., a burglary alarm was reported at a location on Benson Creek Drive, Twisp; there was no sign of entry.
• On Sept. 8 at 6:27 p.m., a caller on West Chewuch Road, Winthrop, reported being harassed at their home by someone yelling to open the door.
• On Sept. 9 at 10:08 p.m., a caller on Twisp-Carlton Road reported a loud party going including possible gunfire.
• On Sept. 10 at 3:43 p.m., a caller reported that they met someone at a location on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, with the intention of purchasing a canopy, but instead the persons who met them handed the caller a notice to appear.
• On Sept. 10 at 5:44 p.m., a caller on Northwind Way, Winthrop, reported that a neighbor was blocking their access with a sawhorse in the middle of the road with a sign reading “no trespassing,” even though the road is a shared private access.
• On Sept. 11 at 11:32 a.m., an injured deer was reported on Twisp River Road.
• On Sept. 11 at 11:45 a.m., a caller on Poorman Creek Road, Twisp, reported that a neighbor’s dogs that were being kept in crate were barking all day long, and it was an ongoing issue.
• On Sept. 11 at 11:51 a.m., a caller on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road reported that a person in a truck was taking things that did not belong to them.
• On Sept. 11 at 12:23 p.m., a caller on Twisp-Carlton Road reported that there were about five stray cows in their field.
• On Sept. 12 at 9:23 p.m., a non-injury accident involving a collision with what was believed to be a coyote was reported at a location on Highway 153 near Twisp. Shortly thereafter, a deceased animal was reported blocking the road at that location.
• On Sept. 13 at 6:09 p.m., an accident involving a rolled vehicle was reported on Highway 20 near Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Sept. 8 at 5:51 p.m., a harassment incident was reported at a location on Riverside Avenue.
• On Sept. 11 at 6:45 p.m., a person needed assistance with a jump start at the Visitors Information Center.
• On Sept. 12 at 11:47 a.m., a caller at a location on Main Street reported that they were trying to collect belongings from their spouse, but the spouse was not being helpful and refused to answer the door.
• On Sept. 12 at 4:27 p.m., a caller reported losing a wallet on Riverside Avenue.
• On Sept. 13 at 6:09 p.m., a one-vehicle accident was reported on Highway 20 that apparently involved an intoxicated driver.
• On Sept. 14 at 11:21, a domestic dispute over caregiving involving a person and their grandmother was reported at a location on White Avenue.