Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Aug. 25 at 9:41 a.m., a caller reported that a couple of vehicles had been parked in the area of Twin Lakes Road and Brengman Road for two days.
• On Aug. 25 at 11:45 a.m., a domestic dispute was reported at a location on Davelaar Drive, Winthrop.
• On Aug. 25 at 1:10 p.m., a caller in the area of Twisp Avenue and Magers Street reporting detecting a strong odor of natural gas.
• On Aug. 26 at 1:42 p.m., Search and Rescue was notified that a person in the Carlton area had suffered a head wound and needed immediate help.
• On Aug. 26 at 5:57 p.m., a structure fire was reported at a location on Emerson Road, Mazama.
• On Aug. 26 at 8:34 p.m., a caller at a location on Highway 20, Twisp, reported that a customer had returned and made belligerent, threatening statements, pushed chairs around and threatened employees.
• On Aug. 27 at 3:37 a.m., a caller reported seeing a campfire near the river at a location on Twisp-Carlton Road.
• On Aug. 28 at 10:29 a.m., a caller on Bigelow Street, Twisp, reported that an online account had been hacked.
• On Aug. 29 at 11:06 a.m., a caller on Twisp River Road said that a person had threatened to beat them up for not paying for a job, and the caller wanted the person removed for trespassing.
• On Aug. 30 at 4:28 p.m., a trespassing incident was reported at a location on East Methow Valley Highway and Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road.
• On Aug. 31 at 11:10 a.m., a caller in Winthrop reported suspicious activity that involved someone setting up a camp in the area.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Aug. 30 at 1:16 p.m., officers were asked to check on the welfare of an individual on Riverside Avenue for Okanogan Behavioral Health.