Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On Aug. 19 at 1:31 p.m., a caller reported finding a dead steer with a visible bullet hole on Big Canyon Road, Winthrop.
• On Aug. 19, Search & Rescue was alerted to a group including two people, two goats and two dogs hiking up 30 Mile.
• On Aug. 21 at 5:47 p.m., a possible violation of a protective order was reported at a location on North Lincoln Street, Twisp.
• On Aug. 22 at 8:32 a.m., a call was received from a person on Rendezvous Road, Winthrop, wanting to know what their rights were if they chose to stay and fight a fire when ordered to evacuate.
• On Aug. 22 at 9:39, a dog noise problem (nonstop barking) was reported on Poorman Creek Road, Twisp.
• On Aug. 22 at 11:07 a.m., Border Patrol officers reported they were en route to Twisp to issue a search warrant at a location on Burton Street.
• On Aug. 22 at 1:08 p.m., a possible trespassing violation was reported at a location on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp.
• On Aug. 22 at 10:58 p.m., a caller on West Buttermilk Creed Road, Twisp, reported that while they were gone someone had come onto their property and moved a camp chair.
• On Aug. 24 at 3:08 p.m., a theft of gasoline was reported at a location on East Methow Valley Highway.
• On Aug. 24 at 6:52 p.m., a trespassing incident was reported at a location on Highway 153, Twisp.
• On Aug. 24 at 7:11 p.m., a caller reported that an apparently intoxicated person was lying on the ground at a location on North Lincoln Street, Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Aug. 18 at 11:01 a.m., a caller reported seeing an old grenade in a museum exhibit on Castle Avenue.
• On Aug. 24 at 10:52 a.m., officers were asked to check on the welfare of a person at a location on Riverside Avenue who was acting erratically, sobbing and making suicidal comments.