Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On July 31 at 10:54 a.m., a caller on Lost River Road, Mazama, asked for extra patrols because a vehicle with two or three short males was driving up and down the road “super fast” in the evenings.
• On July 31 at 4:28 p.m., caller at a location on North Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, reported possible animal abuse because two large dogs were locked inside a vehicle.
• On Aug. 1 at 7:15 p.m., a fatal motorcycle accident involving a resident of Arlington was reported on West Chewuch Road.
• On Aug. 2 at 2:17 p.m., an abandoned vehicle was reported at a location on West Chewuch Road, Winthrop.
• On Aug. 2 at 5:53 p.m., the theft of a tractor was reported from a location on Alta Lake Road, Pateros.
• On Aug. 3 at 10:58 a.m., a possible overdose was reported at a location on Northcott Road, Winthrop.
• On Aug. 4 at 11:49 a.m., a caller on Lost River Road, Mazama, reported that a neighbor has had several abandoned vehicles on their property for several years and asked for options.
• On Aug. 4 at 4:08 p.m., a non-injury accident was reported in the parking lot at a location on East Methow Valley Highway.
• On Aug. 4 at 5:15 p.m., a caller asked for a check on the welfare of two people slumped over in a pickup truck for several hours on a U.S. Forest Service Road near Carlton.
• On Aug. 4 at 6:40 p.m., a non-injury one-vehicle accident was report on Twisp River Road.
• On Aug. 5 at 3:56 p.m., a caller on Durango Drive, Winthrop, reported seeing someone walking around their neighbor’s property.
• On Aug. 5 at 8:38 p.m., it was reported that a 3-4-year old child was found in a store wearing a diaper.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On Aug. 1 at 12:16 p.m., a vicious animal attack was reported a location on Highway, in which a dog reportedly caused fatal injuries to a cat; a person who tried to intervene was also bitten.
• On Aug. 4 at 9:10 p.m., it was reported that car hit a deer on Highway 20 west of the Blues Ranch.