Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On July 17 at 10:47 a.m., the theft of two chainsaws and a ladder was reported on Schulz Lane, Twisp.
• On July 17 at 2:48 p.m., a caller on Highway 153, Carlton, reported that several people were driving in their hayfield.
• On July 17 at 4:28 p.m., an incident of fraud was reported from a location on Lower Bear Creek Road, Winthrop.
• On July 17 at 1:11 p.m., a caller on Highway 20, Winthrop, reported they had seen someone come on their property and take a mountain bike.
• On July 17 at 6:06 p.m., it was reported that someone drove off without paying from an establishment on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp.
• On July 18, a caller on Lower Beaver Creek Road, Twisp, reported that there were two gas cans stashed in the brush and they would like the cans taken away.
• On July 18 at 11:30 p.m., a one-car accident was reported on Twisp River Road.
• On July 20 at 4:40 p.m., a domestic dispute was reported at a location on Uphill Road, Winthrop.
• On July 20 at 9:03 p.m., a caller reported a fire smoking in a pit on a Forest Service Road near Winthrop.
• On July 21 at 11:06 a.m., a caller on Lobos Run Road, Winthrop, reported that the wiring harness in their truck had been severed and it would not start.
• On July 21 at 9:09 p.m., an incident of vandalism was reported at the Blues Ranch, Winthrop, involving damage to a new fence.
• On July 21 at 9:37 p.m., a caller at the Blues Ranch reported a dispute over a campsite.
• On July 22 at 4:45 p.m., a domestic dispute was reported at a location on Magers Street, Twisp.
• On July 22 at 9:09 p.m., a caller on Wilson Road, Winthrop, reported an apparent incident of illegal burning that involved a bonfire in someone’s front yard.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On July 19 at 2:13 p.m., an illegally parked vehicle was ticketed near the intersection of Bridge Street and Riverside Avenue.
• On July 19 at 10:39 p.m., a caller at an establishment on Riverside Avenue reported that they had refused service to two people and asked them to leave, but they would not.
• On July 23 at 10:12 a.m., a possible incident of animal abuse was reported on Riverside Avenue, involving a dog in a cage inside a vehicle.