Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On May 29 at 10:54 a.m., a caller on South Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, reported vandalism in a parking lot, damage to a handicapped access ramp.
• On May 29 at 5:10 p.m., a caller on Schulz Lane, Twisp, reported that a firearm was missing from their property and a relative may have taken it.
• On May 29 at 8:38 p.m., a caller on Highway 20, Twisp, reported that a “highly intoxicated” person had pulled into their driveway and demanded a fishing pole.
• On May 30 at 9:18 a.m., a caller on Lower Beaver Creek Road, Twisp, reported that someone had driven a vehicle off the road and through fences on the caller’s property.
• On May 30 at 7:26 p.m., a caller on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp, reported an “ongoing problem” with a homeless person breaking into a bathroom and damaging a door.
• On May 31 at 10:09 a.m., a caller on Stokes Road, Carlton, reported that they are trying to sell a property but when someone comes to look at it, a neighbor comes over and discourages the potential buyer.
• On May 31 at 11:25 a.m., a caller on Cascade Drive, Twisp, said someone had broken into a vehicle sometime within the past two weeks and stolen some items.
• On May 31 at 2:52 p.m., a caller on Highway 153, Carlton, reported that some vehicles were traveling at high speeds and passing people.
• On June 1 at 7:59 p.m., caller on Magers Street, Twisp, said that a person was on the porch refusing to identify themselves, then went inside the house and refused to leave.
• On June 2 at 9:05 p.m., it was reported that a herd of about 20 horses was wandering down Patterson Lake Road, Winthrop.
• On June 4 at 10:53 a.m., a one-motorcycle injury accident was reported on Highway 153 near Pateros.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On May 29 at 10:41 p.m., a domestic problem was reported at a location on Washington Street, involved an intoxicated person refusing to leave family members alone.
• On May 31 at 12:46 p.m., an injured deer was reported on Highway 20 near Winthrop.
• On June 2 at 12:59 a.m., a possible suicide attempt was reported at the intersection of Riverside Avenue and Bridge Street.
• On June 2 at 12:56 p.m., several parking violations were reported on Riverside Avenue.