Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On April 10 at 1:32 a.m., a person calling from the area of Highway 153 and Highway 20, Twisp, reported that another person pointed a gun at them threateningly as they were driving toward Carlton.
• On April 10 at 4 p.m., a caller on Highway 153, Twisp, reported that someone had damaged a crane extension over the weekend, and it appeared as if someone had tried to steal it and caused the damage by dragging it across the property.
• On April 12 at 8:32 a.m., it was reported that at Patterson Lake Road and Elbow Coulee Road, a vehicle had hit a streetsweeper and kept on going.
• On April 12 at 7:53 p.m., a caller on South Gold Fork Creek Road, Carlton, reported that they were in an accident and went to a nearby house for help, where the resident pointed a gun at him. The resident also made threats about another nearby resident.
• On April 14 at 11:07 p.m., a trespassing incident was reported at a location on North Glover Street, Twisp.
• On April 16, a caller on South Fork Gold Creek Road registered a noise complaint.
Twisp Police Department
• On April 14 at 11:45 p.m., an assault was reported on North Glover Street; caller said that the assailant punched them in the face and knocked them out.
• On April 15 at 11:26 p.m. a domestic dispute between a parent and child was reported on Magers Street.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On April 14 at 9:20 a.m., a caller at a Highway 20 location reported that they had given a pistol to another person as part of an agreed-upon payment, but wanted to inform law enforcement that the person should not have any kind of gun because of “mental instability.”