Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• On March 24 at 3:29 p.m., caller on South Fork of Gold Creek Road, Carlton, reported a car that had been abandoned for a year and a half.
• On March 24 at 7:50 p.m., caller in Mazama asked for help in locating his visually impaired son who had gone for a hike on the closed portion of Highway 20 and not returned.
• On March 26 at 8:21 a.m., caller on Wolf Creek Road, Winthrop, reported that two dogs were on their porch barking and being aggressive.
• On March 28 at 8:45 a.m., caller on Vintin Road, Carlton, reported that two dogs were running around loose.
• On March 28 at 9:46 a.m., a burglar alarm was reported going off at a location on Wolf Creek Road, Winthrop, that was determined to be a false alarm.
• On March 28 at 1:44 p.m., suspicious activity was reported at a location on Patterson Lake Road, Winthrop.
• On March 29 at 12:48 p.m., caller in the Twin Lakes development asked for extra patrols because a delivery truck has been going 20 mph instead of the posted limit of 15 mph.
• On March 29 at 10:54 p.m., a burglar alarm was reported at a location on Highway 20, Winthrop.
Twisp Police Department
• On March 24 at 10:32 a.m., an abandoned vehicle was reported on North Lincoln Street, and was reported to have been parked on the sidewalk since December.
• On March 25 at 7:05 p.m., caller reported a man trespassing at a location on North Glover Street after being removed from a business establishment.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• On March 29 at 11:10 a.m., a suspicious person was reported at a location on Highway 20, where the person yelling into a phone.