Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 6:23 p.m. on Nov. 29, caller on Twisp-Winthrop Eastsid e Road reported that their elderly father had dementia and was threatening to shoot someone, and thought someone was breaking into his residence.
• At 7:53 p.m. on Nov. 29, a domestic dispute was reported on Horizon View Court, Winthrop; caller said they could hear arguing nearby.
• At 5:27 p.m. on Nov. 30, caller on Bear Creek Road reported that a neighbor had advised them that there were prowlers in their residence.
• At 12:32 a.m. on Dec. 2, a chimney fire was reported on Poorman Creek Road, Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 5:55 p.m. on Nov. 29, an abandoned vehicle was reported on Horizon Flat Road; respondents were attempting to contact the registered owner.
• At 5:05 p.m. on Nov. 30, an abandoned vehicle was reported on Riverside Avenue, parked in the middle of the road.
(The Twisp Police Department report was incomplete.)