OKANOGAN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• At 12:30 a.m. on Nov. 22, it was reported that a patron at a bar in Twisp was trying to fight everyone after a couple of beers.
• At 2:12 a.m. on Nov. 22, caller on Days Lane in Twisp reported that they wanted their intoxicated son removed from the premises.
• At 9:20 p.m. on Nov. 22, a disabled vehicle was reported on Bear Creek Road near Winthrop, blocking part of the roadway.
• At 4:16 a.m. on Nov. 25, a domestic dispute was reported on Patterson Lake Road, Winthrop.
• At 5:51 p.m. on Nov. 26, it was reported that a vehicle hit a deer on Highway 153 near Methow.
TWISP POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 8:54 a.m. on Oct. 24, a civil dispute
• At 3:31 p.m. on Nov. 21, an incident of harassment was reported at a medical clinic in Twisp.
• At 4:24 p.m. on Nov. 25, an incident of malicious mischief was reported on Marble Street.
• At 5:03 on Nov. 25, an injured deer was reported at Nordang Road and Highway 153.
WINTHROP MARSHAL’S OFFICE
• At 2:23 p.m. on Nov. 22, a rollover accident was reported on West Chewuch Road.
• At 8:36 p.m. on Nov. 22, a possible overdose of pain pills was reported at a location on White Avenue.
• At 2:36 p.m. on Nov. 23, an injured deer was reported on Highway 20 in Twisp.
• At 7:51 p.m. on Nov. 25, a vehicle lockout was reported on White Avenue; police were able to get the vehicle open.