Methow Music Monthly, compiled by local musician George Schneider, is a free listing of live music events in the valley. Email Schneider at MethowMusicMonthly@gmail.com to be included in the listings or to receive the monthly listings via email. The information below was provided by Schneider and other sources.
• Sundays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. in Twisp Park, freestyle dance. By donation.
• Sundays at 6 p.m. at Twisp River Tap House, guitarist Terry Hunt. No cover.
• Wednesdays from 6-8:30 p.m. at Twisp River Tap House, join instructor Brandi Parsley to learn a variety of dances. $10.
• Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Twisp River Tap House, open mic jam and ping pong hosted by Gregg Hardy. No cover.
• Thursdays from 5:30-6:20 p.m. at the Methow Valley Community Center gym, Latin-based cardio dance class. By donation.
• Oct. 27, 6-9 p.m. at OSB Taproom, Twisp, the Misery Whips offer bluegrass, country, jazz, klezmer and other eclectic folk music. No cover.
• Oct. 28, 6 p.m. at Twisp River Tap House, Wayne Mendro and Breathe offer jazz on guitar and woodwinds. No cover.
• Oct 29, 8 p.m. at Twisp River Tap House, Halloween dance and costume party featuring the Crunk Monks with special guest DJs Noah Constrictor and Willionaire. Cash prizes for top three best costumes.
• Oct. 29, 6-9 p.m. at Mazama Public House, country and folk duo Karen et Gil. No cover.