Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 8:39 a.m. on June 29, vicious dogs were reported to be chasing cars and people on Knotty Pine Road, Winthrop.
- At 10:31 a.m. on June 29, caller reported that a dog had attacked the caller’s dog at a boat launch on Bear Creek Road.
- A 10:14 p.m. on June 29, a burglar alarm was activated at a location on Bonner lake Road, Twisp.
- At 7:44 p.m. on July 4, a rock slide was reported on Goat Creek Road.
- At 11:23 p.m. on July 4, caller on Lost River Road, Mazama, reported that fireworks were being set off nearby.
Twisp Police Department
- At 12:05 a.m. on June 28, caller expressed concern for a bicyclist on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road who appeared to be lost.
- At 2:17 p.m. on June 28, an overturned kayak was reported in the river near the town park in Twisp.
- At 2:41 p.m. on June 30, a theft of services was reported on East Methow Valley Highway; a motorist drove off without paying an $83 gasoline bill.
- At 9:36 a.m. on July 1, a dog bite was reported on West Second Avenue.
- At 8:44 p.m. on July 1, an injured person was reported on White Avenue, Winthrop.
- At 11:27 p.m. on July 2, a domestic dispute was reported on Castle Avenue, Winthrop.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 12:06 p.m. on June 28, caller reported that a dog was inside a vehicle on Highway 20; but the windows were cracked open, water was available and the dog was not in obvious distress.
- At 3:31 p.m. on June 28, a suspicious vehicle parked on the wrong side of the road was reported on Main Street.
- At 6:03 p.m. on June 28, a theft was reported at a location on Cub Creek Road.
- At 9:44 p.m. on June 29, a domestic dispute was reported on Castle Avenue.
- At 12:12 p.m. on July 1, a man was reported urinating outside at a location on Riverside Avenue.
- At 3:23 a.m. on July 2, a burglar alarm was activated at a location on Highway 20.
- At 9:16 a.m., officers were dispatched to an apparent theft in progress at a location on Riverside Avenue; the suspect was still at the scene.
- At 6:36 p.m. on July 2, a dog was reported to be inside a vehicle on White Avenue; the vehicle’s windows were cracked.
- At 8:02 a.m. on July 3, a parking problem was reported on Highway 20; a car had parked overnight after striking a deer the night before.
- At 12:48 p.m. on July 3, malicious mischief was reported at a location on Lince Avenue.