Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 9:29 a.m. on June 20, caller on Northcott Road, Winthrop, reported possible illegal burning nearby.
- At 12:50 p.m. on June 20, caller on Twisp River Road reported gunshots in the area.
- At 4:31 p.m. on June 21, caller on Highway 153 reported that a person at that location was having a heart attack.
- At 5:10 p.m. on June 21, a civil dispute involving an ex-spouse who would not leave the property was reported by a caller on Highway 20, Twisp.
- At 6:39 p.m. on June 21, caller on McFarland Creek Road, Methow, reported that a person at that location was having suicidal thoughts.
- At 3:04 a.m. on June 22, a noise complaint related to a domestic dispute was reported on Davelaar Drive, Winthrop.
- At 8:27 a.m. on June 24, a burglary was reported on Rendezvous Road, Winthrop, with some items reported missing from a garage.
- At 12:54 p.m. on June 24, caller on Highway 20, Twisp, reported that a horse was collapsed near the road.
- At 9:02 a.m. on June 25, a herd of 20 Black Angus cows was reported to be loose on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road.
- At 11:13 a.m. on June 25, a non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported at Highway 20 and Highway 153 south of Twisp.
Twisp Police Department
- At 12:01 a.m. on June 20, a noise complaint was made about loud music coming from a location on Glover Street.
- At 8:05 a.m. on June 20, a trespassing complaint was made at a location on Twisp-Carlton Road.
- At 11:45 a.m. on June 21, a civil dispute over access to an extension cord was reported on Magers Street.
- At 1:29 p.m. on June 21, a non-injury accident was reported at Poorman Creek Road and Twisp River Road
- At 12:58 p.m. on June 23, a theft of services was reported a location on East Methow Valley Highway.
- At 6:12 p.m. on June 24, a lost mountain bike was reported.
- At 10:53 a.m. on June 26, a traffic hazard was reported on North Glover Street.
- At 12:28 p.m. on June 26, a disabled vehicle was reported on West Second Avenue.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 9:36 a.m. on June 22, a civil dispute was reported on White Avenue regarding some truck keys that were not returned.
- At 5:14 p.m. on June 23, found property was reported at Main Street and Highway 20.
- At 12:39 p.m. on June 24, an abandoned vehicle that looked to have been there for a couple of weeks was reported on Castle Avenue.