Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 10:36 a.m. on May 23, a trespassing incident was reported on Highway 20, Twisp.
- At 11:23 a.m. on May 24, caller on Balky Hill Road reported that their geese were attacked by a dog.
- At 4:32 p.m. on May 24, caller on Our Road, Winthrop, reported that a suspicious looking man in camo clothing was standing at the end of the caller’s driveway and staring at the caller’s children.
- At 10:41 a.m. on May 25, a trespassing incident involving a truck on the caller’s property was reported on Texas Creek Road, Carlton.
- At 8:43 p.m. on May 26, a one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on the south fork of Gold Creek Road, Carlton.
- At 9:21 p.m. on May 26, caller reported a domestic dispute on Twisp River Road.
Twisp Police Department
- At 2:47 p.m. on May 26, a dispute was reported on East Second Avenue, between a pedestrian and a person in a vehicle.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 10:02 a.m. on May 25, found property was reported at a location on Highway 20.
- At 4:44 p.m. on May 25, a domestic dispute was reported on Highway 20, Twisp involving two people walking along the road.