Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 1:52 a.m. on May 14, a possible assault was reported at a location near Bear Creek Road and Pearrygin Lake State Park; caller heard sounds of a verbal and physical fight nearby.
- At 8:12 a.m. on May 15, a non-injury accident involving a collision with a deer was reported on Highway 153 near Pateros.
- At 1:23 p.m. on May 18, caller on Highway 20, Twisp, caller reported that dogs had coming up on their patio and had taken a chicken.
- At 6:31 a.m. on May 19, caller reported six stray cows in their yard.
- At 9:13 a.m. on May 19, a non-injury accident involving a collision with a deer was reported on Highway 20 near Twisp.
- At 2:28 a.m. on May 22, caller on Chase Road, Winthrop, reported someone entered their residence and ran out when the caller awoke.
- At 8:42 p.m. on May 22, an unattended fire was reported on Twisp River Road.
Twisp Police Department
- At 6:06 a.m. on May 13, a trespassing incident was reported at a location on East Methow Valley Highway.
- At 5:41 p.m. on May 13, a bull was reported in the roadway on Highway 20, headed toward Winthrop.
- At 6:45 p.m. on May 14, a noise complaint regarding loud music was reported on Magers Street.
- At 7:13 a.m. on May 19, a non-injury accident was reported on Riverside Avenue, Winthrop.
- At 3:24 p.m. on May 19, caller reported animal noises on Canyon Street.
- At 10:35 p.m. on May 20, a noise complaint came from a caller on East Second Avenue.
- At 5:11 p.m. on May 21, suspicious activity was reported at Twisp Park.
- At 7:09 p.m., caller reported a child riding a dirt bike in the area of May and Marie streets.
- At 12:02 p.m. on May 22, caller on East Second Avenue reported that an element in their oven was on fire.
- At 6:36 p.m. on May 22, suspicious activity was reported on Meadows Road, Carlton.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 8:52 p.m. on May 10, a severely intoxicated person was reported seen on Riverside Avenue.
- At 7:33 p.m. on May 14, a citizen who was locked out of their car on Riverside Avenue requested assistance.
- At 9:16 p.m. on May 14, suspicious activity was reported on White Avenue.
- At 2:55 p.m., a couple reported from Wolf Creek Road that they were locked out of their trailer.