Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 5:53 p.m. on April 8, caller on Misty Circle, Mazama, reported that another person had directed “electronic weaponry” at them.
- At 12:47 p.m. on April 10, caller reported that their mother was walking in the vicinity of Highway 153 and Old Carlton Road, and was bitten by a dog that ran off a porch toward her.
- At 4:07 p.m. on April 10, a burglary alarm was reported going off on Quaking Aspen Lane, Winthrop.
- At 2:42 p.m., caller in the Mazama area asked for options for dealing with a terminated employee who “has gotten belligerent.”
Twisp Police Department
- At 10:28 a.m. on April 8, a theft was reported on West Second Avenue.
- At 4:06 p.m. on April 9, a theft of services was reported on Twisp Airport Road.
- At 10:27 a.m. on April 11, a parking problem was reported on East Second Avenue.
- At 8:45 p.m. on April 12, a non-injury accident was reported on East Methow Valley Highway.
- At 7:03 a.m. on April 13, suspicious activity was reported in the vicinity of Upper Beaver Creek Road and Highway 20 — a car was parked with its lights on and driver appeared to be asleep, and the car was blocking the intersection.
- At 7:55 a.m. on April 15, an incident of malicious mischief was reported on Canyon Street, where someone had egged a car.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 3:57 p.m. on April 8, found property — a firearm — was reported at a location on Riverside Avenue
- At 12:01 p.m. on April 14, theft of a bike rack was reported at Pearrygin Lake.
- At 4:54 p.m. on April 14, a possible overdose was reported at a location on White Avenue.