Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 8:23 a.m. on March 30, it was reported that a hose had become disconnected from a propane tank at a location on East Buttermilk Creek Road; Okanogan County Fire District 6 responded.
- At 8:06 p.m. on March 30, a possible accident was reported on Mundy Road, Twisp, caller heard a crash and saw a truck in the ditch.
- At 9:49 a.m. on March 31, caller reported possible illegal burning at a location on Twisp Airport Road.
- At 1:49 p.m. on April 1, caller reported possible illegal burning at a location on Chase Road, Winthrop.
- At 7:07 p.m. on April 2, report of gunshots on West Chewuch Road being fired in the direction of the caller’s home.
Twisp Police Department
- At 5:59 p.m. on March 28, caller reported of trespassing incident on West Twisp Avenue.
- At 5:50 p.m. on March 28, a motorcycle accident was reported on Highway 20.
- At 1:01 p.m. on March 30, a trespassing incident was reported on North Glover Street: a person tapped on the caller’s window, yelled profanities then walked away.
- At 3:33 p.m. on March 31, a rape was reported to have occurred the previous night.
- At 1:38 p.m. on April 1, a theft was reported on East Methow Valley Highway.
- At 12:58 a.m. on April 3, an overdose was reported on West Second Avenue.
- At 2:26 p.m. on April 3, a possible suicide attempt was reported at a location on White Avenue, Winthrop.
- At 5:36 p.m. on April 3, a citizen dispute between neighbors was reported at a location on Canyon Street.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 7:23 p.m. on March 29, a domestic dispute was reported at a location on Main Street.
- At 9:04 p.m. on March 29, a non-injury accident was reported at Highway 20 and Twin Lakes Road.
- At 7:10 a.m. on April 1, it was reported that a person at a location on White Avenue was making “animal noises” and stomping back and forth, and yelling for a couple of hours.
- At 11:31 p.m. on April 1, a citizen dispute was reported on Riverside Avenue; caller reported that someone chased a group of people, yelling at them, and one of them fell and cut their wrist.
- At 9:34 p.m. on April 2, a noise complaint was received regarding a location on Twin Lakes Drive.