Methow Music Monthly, compiled by local musician George Schneider, is a free listing of live music events in the valley. Email Schneider at MethowMusicMonthly@gmail.com to be included in the listings or to receive the monthly listings via email.
Several performers will appear at the Sun Mountain Lodge dining room. There is no cover charge but dinner reservations are required. Call 996-4707:
- Dave Nolet plays and sings bossa nova music Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7 p.m., through April 30.
- Lynette Westendorf plays solo jazz piano Thursday evenings from 6-8 p.m., through April 28.
- Terry Hunt plays solo classical guitar Friday evenings from 6-8 p.m., through April 29.
- Friday (March 25), 6 p.m., Twisp River Tap House, jazz duo Wayne and Breathe. No cover; (509) 881-5751.
- Saturday (March 26), 7 p.m., Twisp River Tap House, Make Up Sax plays rock-n-roll, funk, and soul; (509) 881-5751.
- The Methow Valley Chamber Music Festival resumes at its new location, the Twisp Terrace Lodge on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 16, 17 and 18, and June 23, 24 and 25. Tickets will be available on the music festival website at https://methowmusicfestival.org in early April.
- The Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival returns live after two years of virtual format, July 15-17. Tickets and info at https://winthropbluesfestival.com.
- And introducing the First CiderGrass Music Festival on Saturday, June 11, noon-8 p.m. at John Doran’s ranch near Twisp. More details to come.