Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 11:15 a.m. on March 14, found property was reported on Riverside Avenue, Winthrop, including plastic bags with mail and clothing in them, and a suitcase with belongings.
- At 4:35 p.m. on March 14, caller from Davis Lake Road, Winthrop, reported that three juveniles were “doing donuts” in a field the caller was renting.
- At 10:32 a.m. on March 16, an incident of animal abuse was reported at a location on Highway 20, Winthrop.
- At 10:25 p.m. on March 17, an abandoned vehicle was reported on Twisp-Carlton Road.
Twisp Police Department
- At 4:41 p.m. on March 11, a non-injury vehicle accident was reported on East Methow Valley Highway.
- At 7:56 p.m. on March 12, an incident of malicious mischief was reported on West Second Avenue, caller reported that someone had possibly jammed the locks on their business.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 11:34 a.m. on March 13, a hit-and-run accident was reported on Highway 20.
- At 7:15 p.m. on March 15, a disabled vehicle was reported on Castle Avenue.