Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
- At 10:12 a.m. on Feb. 21, a request for assistance with a tow came from a caller on U.S. Forest Service Road 51 north of Winthrop.
- At 4:09 p.m. on Feb. 23, a non-injury accident was reported on Lost River Road near Mazama.
- At 10:18 a.m. on Feb. 24, trespassing was reported at a building on East Methow Valley Highway, Twisp.
- At 7:26 a.m. on Feb. 25, request for assistance by a motorist whose car went off the road on Bald Butte Road, Winthrop.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
- At 8:53 p.m. on Feb. 19, suspicious campers were reported on West Chewuch Road, and were said to be leaving.
- At 2:06 p.m. on Feb. 20, a parking problem was reported on Riverside Avenue.
- At 10:26 p.m. on Feb. 22, a domestic dispute was reported on Englar Street, where a person was refusing to leave the location.