• At 4:22 p.m. on Jan. 18, a violation of a court order was reported at Forest Service Road 4200100 near Loup Loup Ski Bowl.
• At 4:36 p.m. on Jan. 21, a person reported their son was running on Highway 20 in Twisp, and when he stopped to catch his breath, a person shot a gun at him and accused him of trespassing on his driveway.
• At 8:31 p.m. on Jan. 21, a violation of a court order was reported on Poorman Creek Road.
• At 11:39 p.m. on Jan. 22, a person reported hearing multiple gunshots on Cats Ear Road in Winthrop.
• At 1:21 p.m. on Jan. 23, a trespasser was reported on Belsby Road in Winthrop. A person reported a vehicle was abandoned on their property.
• At 2:08 p.m. on Jan. 18, harassment was reported on White Avenue in Winthrop.
• At 2:26 p.m. on Jan. 20, a person reported a sex offense in Twisp. The incident reportedly occurred two years ago.
• At 5:25 p.m. on Jan. 22, the Winthrop Marshal’s Office received a report of a sex offense on North Lincoln Street in Twisp.