Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 4:20 p.m. on Dec. 19, police received a report of an abandoned vehicle blocking a driveway on Davelaar Drive in Winthrop.
Twisp Police Department
• At 9:02 p.m. on Dec. 14, police responded to a report of a disorderly man outside a gas station on North Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 6:13 p.m. on Dec. 15, police received a report of a semi truck that had lost two tires and was continuing to drive on Highway 20.
• At 11:42 a.m. on Dec. 16, fraud was reported on South Apple Way in Winthrop.
• At 1:44 a.m. on Dec. 18, a single-vehicle rollover was reported on Castle Avenue in Winthrop.
• At 5:32 a.m. on Dec. 19, a commercial burglary alarm was reported on Riverside Avenue.