• At 4:06 p.m. on Dec. 7, a domestic dispute was reported on Vintin Road in Carlton.
• At 9:29 a.m. on Dec. 8, a person on Lazy L Lane in Methow reported a fraudulent charge on his credit card at a gas station.
• At 1:54 p.m. on Dec. 9, a person called 911 from Twin Lakes Road in Winthrop to report the school told a parent that they couldn’t be on school grounds without a mask and requested a “call for options.”
• At 4:05 p.m. on December 9, a person called 911 from Twin Lakes Road in Winthrop to report that they wanted to be able to watch a high school basketball game without wearing a mask.
• At 11:12 a.m. on Dec. 10, a single-vehicle crash was reported on Rendezvous Road in Winthrop. A vehicle reportedly went off the road. No injuries were reported.
• At 4:11 p.m. on Dec. 10, a trespasser was reported on Vintin Road in Carlton.
• At 4:14 p.m. on Dec. 10, a person on Ponderosa Pine Lane in Twisp reported their neighbor had a book that belonged to them, but that they got into an argument and were no longer talking to each other.
• At 4:29 p.m. on Dec. 13, check fraud was reported from Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road.
• At 5:49 p.m. on Dec. 13, a vehicle rollover was reported on Larkspur Drive in Winthrop. A vehicle reportedly rolled down a hill.
• At 11:02 a.m. on Dec. 87, malicious mischief was reported on Airport Road in Twisp.
• At 3:33 p.m. on Dec. 8, a hit and run was reported on East Methow Valley Highway.
• At 2:05 p.m. on Dec. 11, malicious mischief was reported on Twisp Airport Road. A person reported someone drove a vehicle on soccer and baseball fields, causing damage.
• At 2:32 p.m. on Dec. 6, a vehicle prowl was reported on Riverside Avenue. A person reported a bag containing candles, jewelry and a Christmas ornament was stolen from their vehicle.
• At 8:57 a.m. on Dec. 8, a domestic dispute was reported on White Avenue in Winthrop.
• At 11 a.m. on Dec. 9, police received a report of a person passed out in a vehicle at a gas pump at a station on Highway 20 in Winthrop.