Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 11:20 a.m. on Oct. 25, a domestic dispute was reported on Highway 153 near Pateros.
• At 1:02 p.m. on Oct. 26, a reckless driver was reported on Highway 20 in Winthrop. A sports car was reportedly traveling at high speeds toward Winthrop from Mazama.
• At 12:31 a.m. on Oct. 28, a person on Rendezvous Road reported someone was walking in their backyard wearing a headlamp.
• At 3:16 p.m. on Oct. 28, trespassing was reported on Yellowjacket Road in Twisp.
• At 12:17 p.m. on Oct. 29, a domestic dispute was reported on Highway 153 in Carlton.
• At 12:38 p.m. on Oct. 30, a person on Main Street in Methow reported that their neighbor painted over the exterior lights on their property after complaining they were too bright.
• At 7:44 p.m. on Nov. 2, threats were reported on West Chewuch Road near the intersection of Cub Creek Road.
• At 4:11 p.m. on Nov. 3, a disorderly person was reported near Glover Street and Twisp Carlton Road in Twisp.
• At 5:28 p.m. on Nov. 3, illegal burning was reported on Wolf Creek Road. A person reported someone demolished a structure at the location and was burning the remains.
• At 9:14 a.m. on Nov. 4, a domestic dispute was reported on Vintin Road in Carlton.
• At 9:41 p.m. on Nov. 4, a single-vehicle crash was reported on Twisp-Carlton Road in Twisp.
Twisp Police Department
• At 7:31 a.m. on Oct. 23, an assault was reported on East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
• At 7:03 a.m. on Nov. 2, a vehicle prowl was reported on South Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
• At 1:46 p.m. on Nov. 3, a shoplifter was reported on East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.