Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 12:48 p.m. on Sept. 20, a person on Libby Creek Road in Carlton reported two bulls had broken through a barbed-wire fence and were in their yard.
• At 10:44 p.m. on Sept. 20, a person on Twisp-Carlton Road reported finding their neighbor standing outside their window with a flashlight.
• At 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 23, loose bulls were reported on Libby Creek Road in Carlton.
• At 7:05 p.m. on Sept. 25, illegal burning was reported on Twin Lakes Drive in Winthrop.
• At 10:21 a.m. on Sept. 27, illegal burning was reported on Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road and Balky Hill Road.
• At 10:48 a.m. on Sept. 27, a domestic dispute was reported on Twisp-Carlton Road in Twisp.
Twisp Police Department
• At 2:16 p.m. on Sept. 25, a person reported harassment to customers of a business on Bridge Street in Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 7:11 p.m. on Sept. 20, a person reported threats to employees at a business on Highway 20 in Winthrop.
• At 8:19 p.m. on Sept. 26, a person reported a cow in the road on Highway 20 in Winthrop.