Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 1:07 p.m. on Sept. 13, police and medical crews responded to a report of a bicyclist who fell and possibly had a head injury near Early Winters Drive in Mazama.
• At 3:54 p.m. on Sept. 15, a possible weapon offense was reported on Highway 153 in Twisp. A person reported a bullet had been shot through a window at a residence.
• At10:54 a.m. on Sept. 17, fraud was reported on Rader Road in Winthrop. A person reported someone pretended to be a law enforcement officer and threatened to arrest them if they didn’t buy gift cards and give them to the supposed officer. The reporting person told dispatchers she bought $2,000 in gift cards
• At 4:40 p.m. on Sept. 17, a burglary was reported on Highway 153. Someone reportedly broke into the address and took a TV and other items.
• At 9:06 p.m. on Sept. 17, a domestic dispute was reported on Gold Creek Loop Road in Carlton.
• At 3:42 p.m. on Sept. 18, a person reported stray cows in the road on Eastside Chewuch Road in Winthrop.
Twisp Police Department
• At 6:18 p.m. on Sept. 18, a theft was reported on East Fifth Avenue in Twisp.
• At 8:02 p.m. on Sept. 18, a trespasser was reported in a barn on East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 12:18 p.m. on Sept. 13, a vehicle theft was reported on Twisp Airport Road. A vehicle was taken from a repair shop without permission.
• At 3:11 p.m. on Sept. 13, a theft of gasoline was reported on Riverside Avenue in Winthrop. A male subject wearing a straw cowboy hat and driving a black GMC truck reportedly left without paying for gas.
• At 1:39 p.m. on Sept. 16, a domestic dispute was reported on Main Street in Winthrop.