Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 10:06 a.m. on Aug. 23, a person on North Palomino Drive in Winthrop reported being harassed by a neighbor over alleged speeding on the road.
• At 1:54 p.m. on Aug. 23, a person on Finley Canyon Road in Twisp reported a bank card stolen.
• At 4:08 p.m. on Aug. 23, a trespasser was reported on Wilson Road in Winthrop. A person reported three boys skateboarding on his property.
• At 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 23, mail was reported stolen on Wildcat Ridge Road in Twisp.
• At 5:58 p.m. on Aug. 24, a violation of a restraining order was reported on Highway 153 in Twisp.
• At 6 p.m. on Aug. 26, stray cows were reported near Pearrygin Lake in Winthrop.
Twisp Police Department
• At 1:22 p.m. on Aug. 24, malicious mischief was reported on Ewell Street.
• At 10:40 a.m. on Aug. 25, a package was reported stolen from East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
• At 10:08 p.m. on Aug. 25, a burglary was reported on East Second Avenue in Twisp.
• At 6:36 p.m. on Aug. 29, a person reported possible illegal burning on West Second Avenue in Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 4:14 p.m. on Aug. 27, a trespasser was reported on West Chewuch Road