Twisp Police Department
• At 2:38 a.m. on Aug. 21, a burglary was reported on Marble Street in Twisp.
Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 2:08 p.m. on Aug. 17, a log truck reportedly hit a low-hanging wire and pulled a power pole out of the ground on Twisp-Carlton Road.
• At 3:33 p.m. on Aug. 17, a theft was reported on Yellow Jacket Road in Twisp. A person reported someone who had been staying at the residence for several months took belongings when she left.
• At 11:01 a.m. on Aug. 19, a person reported 10 stray cattle with tags at Lost River Road in Mazama.
• At noon on Aug. 19, a person on Elbow Canyon Road reported someone came through their property with a bulldozer or other heavy equipment sometime in the past year.
• At 2 p.m. on Aug. 19, a person on Goat Creek Road in Winthrop reported two large bulls walking in the road.
• At 12:59 p.m. on Aug. 21, a break-in was reported on Lower Beaver Creek Road in Twisp. A person reported it looked like a crow bar was used to open a door of a shop, but that nothing appeared to be taken.
• At 12:09 p.m. on Aug. 22, a burglary was reported on Highway 20 in Twisp. Tools were reported stolen.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 3:25 p.m. on Aug. 16, police responded to a report of a man urinating on the side of a building on Highway 20 in Winthrop.
• At 10:23 p.m. on Aug. 18, a person called 911 to report people had climbed up on the roof of the Tenderfoot store in Winthrop and were ringing the bell.
• At 6:17 p.m. on Aug. 20, a trespasser was reported at a gas station on Highway 20.