Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 10:10 a.m. on Aug. 10, a package was reported stolen on Twisp Airport Road.
• At 7:10 p.m. on Aug. 10, a person on Highway 20 in Mazama reported they returned from being evacuated to find that someone had removed no-trespassing signs on their property and cut brush.
• At 12:19 p.m. on Aug. 11, a theft was reported on Lost River Road. A person reportedly was asking other customers at the store for money and taking items.
• At 5:09 p.m. on Aug. 11, a vicious dog was reported on Newby Creek Road in Twisp.
• At 8 p.m. on Aug. 11, a trespasser was reported on Castle Avenue in Winthrop.
• At 6:28 a.m. on Aug. 12, a trespasser was reported on Kumm Road in Winthrop.
• At 1:27 p.m. on Aug. 13, a person on the Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road reported three stray cows had been in their yard for three days, and they didn’t know who the cows belonged to.
• At 5:27 p.m. on Aug. 13, a motorcycle was reported stolen at Piney Woods Road in Twisp.
• At 2:08 p.m. on Aug. 14, a burglary was reported on Twisp Airport Road in Twisp. A 65-inch flatscreen TV was reported stolen from a shipping container.
• At 7:47 p.m. and 8:08 p.m. on Aug. 14, the Sheriff’s Office received reports of people shooting guns in the area of Twisp River Road and Poorman Creek Road. The callers were concerned about fire danger.
• At 10:28 p.m. on Aug. 14, a single-vehicle crash was reported on the Twisp Winthrop Eastside Road. A woman reported she found a red sedan in her field and that the young male driver said he swerved to miss a bicycle.
Twisp Police Department
• At 2:48 p.m. on Aug. 11, a domestic dispute was reported on Canyon Street in Twisp.
• At 3:08 p.m. on Aug. 12, a chainsaw and fuel cans were reported stolen from an address on Magers Street in Twisp.
Winthrop Police Department
• At 2:56 p.m. on Aug. 10, a burglary was reported on Castle Avenue in Winthrop.