Gothard Sisters at Doran Ranch
The second concert in Methow Arts’ three-performance summer music series is scheduled for July 10 from 6-8 p.m., featuring the Gothard Sisters, at the John Doran Ranch north of Twisp.
The Gothard Sisters are local to the Pacific Northwest and are described as “a dynamic musical group of three sisters who play contemporary Celtic folk music.” They have performed in venues across the United States as well as in Europe and Japan.
Ticket prices are $15 for adults at the gate. Ages 18 and under will be admitted free. Volunteers also get in free. Adult tickets are $10 if purchased in advance. Visit www.methowarts.com to buy tickets online. Gates open at 5 p.m.
There will festival seating, so bring your own chair and/or blanket.
For information, email email@example.com or call 997-4004.
Information about the summer’s third concert, on Aug. 14, will be announced soon, according to Methow Arts.
EVENTS at TwispWorks
TwispWorks will offer a series of “Saturday After the Market” presentations and other live music events at the TwispWorks Pavilion later this summer:
• Danville starting at noon on July 4 after the parade.
• McTuff from 7-9:30 p.m. on July 16.
• The Bitterroot Beets from 7-9 p.m. on July 31.
• The Marcus Duke and George Schneider Duo, from noon-2 p.m. on Aug. 7.
• “Improv at the Pavilion,” presented by local comedy troupe the Careless Twispers, from noon-2 p.m. on Aug. 14.
• “Photography at the Pavilion,” with Wil Chandler, from noon-2 p.m. on Aug. 21.
• “Native Storytelling,” an afternoon with Arnie Marchand, at noon on Aug. 28.
The free events are supported by a donation from the Vogt Family Foundation. For information, visit www.TwispWorks.org.