Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 12:52 a.m. on June 23, an assault was reported on Wolf Song Road in Winthrop.
• At 9:49 a.m. on June 25, a snowmobile was reported taken without permission on West Chewuch Road.
• At 4:50 p.m. on June 25, a two-vehicle collision was reported on Highway 153 in Carlton.
• At 11:17 a.m. on June 26, a truck reportedly caught fire near Forest Service Road 52 in Winthrop.
• At 12:35 a.m. on June 12, possible illegal burning was reported on Poorman Creek Road in Twisp.
• At 10:55 a.m. on June 27, a fire was reported on Twisp River Road. The fire was later extinguished.
• At 3:57 p.m. on June 27, a disorderly person was reportedly seen “rolling around in the roadway” on Highway 153.
• At 5:12 p.m. on June 27, a person reported finding an approximately 50-year-old woman unconscious, possibly from heat stroke, near the Robinson Creek Trailhead.
• At 9:03 p.m. on June 27, the Sheriff’s Office received a complaint about dogs in the neighborhood of Heaton Road in Winthrop.
Twisp Police Department
• At 2:50 p.m. on June 23, a motorcycle was reported stolen on South Lincoln Street in Twisp.
• At 11:08 a.m. on June 25, fraud was reported on Burton Street in Twisp.
Winthrop Police Department
• At 11:24 a.m. on June 25, a rollover collision was reported near the intersection of Twisp-Winthrop Eastside Road and Castle Avenue.
• At 3:02 p.m. on June 25, a propane tank leak was reported on Washington Street.
• At 2:17 p.m. on June 26, a propane tank leak was reported on Washington Street
• At 4:46 p.m. on June 27, a propane tank leak was reported on Riverside Avenue.