Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 4:08 p.m. on May 3, a dispute was reported on the Twisp Winthrop Eastside Road in Twisp.
• At 6:28 p.m. on May 4, a person in the area of Black Canyon Road and Forest Service Road 4010 near Pateros reported more than five gunshots were fired in his direction while he was getting ready to go hiking. The person did not see the subjects that were reportedly shooting.
• At 3:33 p.m. on May 7, harassment was reported between neighbors on Elbow Coulee Road near Twisp.
• At 12:27 p.m. on May 10, a shooting offense was reported on Ross Road in Twisp. A person reported their neighbors were shooting guns in the air in their direction.
Twisp Police Department
• At 2:21 p.m. on May 3, a burglary was reported on North Lincoln Street in Twisp. A person reported two subjects pulled into their neighbor’s property and went into a locked shed. The Winthrop Marshal’s Office also responded.
• At 3:20 p.m. on May 5, a stolen vehicle was recovered on North Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
• At 9:58 p.m. on May 9, a domestic dispute was reported on West Second Avenue in Twisp.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 4:48 p.m. on May 4, a traffic offense was reported on Highway 20. A school bus driver reported a driver pulled out in front of them and was driving over the yellow line into oncoming traffic.
• At 4:47 p.m. on May 5, a disorderly person was reported on Highway 20 in Winthrop. The person was reportedly yelling at an employee of a business and refusing to leave.
• At 12:57 a.m. on May 8, the Marshal’s Office received a noise complaint from Highway 20 in Winthrop. A person reported upstairs neighbors were having a party and that it sounded “like they are rearranging furniture.”
• At 3:02 p.m. on May 8, a theft was reported on Riverside Avenue in Winthrop. Employees of the business detained a suspect before police arrived.
• At 8:43 p.m. malicious mischief was reported on Riverside Avenue in Winthrop.
• At 11:53 a.m. on May 10, police responded when an erratic driver was reportedly driving at high speeds west on Highway 20 into Winthrop crossing the center lane.