Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office
• At 3:18 p.m. on April 20, the Sheriff’s Office received a report of trespassing and threats on Highway 20 in Twisp. A person reported their neighbor was chasing them around the property and threatening to assault them over a fence the person was building.
• At 7:47 p.m. on April 21, the Sheriff’s Office received a report of a vicious dog on Sims Canyon Road in Twisp. A person reported their pit bull mix got into a fight with their neighbor’s dog, and that the neighbor stabbed the pit bull three times.
• At 3:02 p.m. on April 23, a person reported people were “racing” drones in the area of Pleasant View Drive in Winthrop. The person inquired about options for shooting down the drones.
• At 8:02 p.m. on April 23, a domestic dispute was reported on Poorman Creek Road in Twisp.
• At 9:39 a.m. on April 24, a trespasser was reported on North Wild Rose Road in Winthrop.
• At 4:09 a.m. on April 25, a person in the area of Liahona Lane in Carlton reported that someone was setting off mortar-type fireworks by the river.
Twisp Police Department
• At 7:41 p.m. on April 22, a trespasser was reported on a property on North Methow Valley Highway.
• At 2:32 p.m. on April 23, police responded to a report of a disorderly person on East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp.
• At 6:40 p.m. on April 25, a threat was reported on East Methow Valley Highway in Twisp. A person reported someone threatened them with a gun.
Winthrop Marshal’s Office
• At 4:02 p.m. on April 19, police responded to a report of suspicious activity on East Methow Valley Highway. A person reported their son was on a bike ride when a white van with a yellow stripe stopped the boy and tried to convince him to get into the van.
• At 7:25 a.m. on April 23, an assault was reported on Highway 20 in Winthrop. A person reported they passed a vehicle, and that the vehicle followed them and confronted them. The suspect allegedly pushed the reporting person and damaged her vehicle.