National Weather Service Spokane WA
403 PM PDT Tue May 15 2018
…Lost and Methow Rivers expected to peak Friday potentially
threatening the Lost River Community…
.Water levels are rising again and the Methow and Lost Rivers. At this time, it looks like levels on the Methow will peak on Friday close to the peak that compromised the earthen berm protecting portions of the Lost Creek Community. If the berm fails, flood water may quickly inundate homes and property in low lying areas along Harris Road, Misty Circle, Buck Circle, and Mercer Road.
National Weather Service Spokane, WA
618 AM PDT Wed May 16 2018
…Flood Warning now in effect until Monday morning…
The Flood Warning continues for The Methow River near Pateros.
* until Monday morning.
* At 5:15 AM Wednesday the stage was 9.82 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue to rise to near 10.4 feet by Friday before midnight. The river is forecast to fall below flood stage by Sunday evening.
* At 12.0 feet…Significant flooding is likely throughout the Methow Valley from Mazama to Pateros.
* At 10.0 feet…Minor flooding of adjacent roads and low-lying areas is likely throughout the Methow Valley from Mazama to Pateros.