Wenatchee Valley College has announced graduates and certifications for the 2014-15 year. Local students are:
• Associate of arts and sciences degree, Garrett Dornfeld, Twisp; Tabitha Bergevin-Krumme, Winthrop.
• Associate of applied science-transfer degree in nursing, Madeline Hajek, Winthrop.
• Associate technical science degree in accounting, Danny Yanarella, Twisp; Laurie Miller, Winthrop.
• Medical assistant certificate, Krysten Port, Twisp.
• Practical nursing certificate, Madeline Hajek, Winthrop.
Chelsea Miller, daughter of Kathleen Jardin of Winthrop, has received a grant to help her pursue a doctorate in adult and geriatric nursing at the University of Washington School of Nursing.
William Duguay of Carlton has been awarded a scholarship by the Community Foundation of North Central Washington, one of 130 scholarships distributed to students throughout the region.