TwispWorks and the Spartan Art Project host the fourth annual Winterfest celebration on Saturday (Feb. 6), featuring music, dancing, art, food and other entertainment throughout the Twisp campus from 6–10 p.m.
Music from Bach to bluegrass will be presented on three stages, including performances by the Tamarack String Quartet, duo Danbert Nobacon and Anna Dooley, Terry Hunt, Matt Gentry, Ken Bevis and The Apostles.
Visit open artist studios and stop by the opening of the new Jeffrey Winslow exhibit at the Spartan Art Project. Chef Steve Ward will provide edibles, and local beer and wine from Old Schoolhouse Brewery and Lost River Winery will be available for purchase. The evening culminates with the Road Shop dance party, hosted by DJ Travis. Cost of the event is $10 (cash only).
Education Station stage
• 6 p.m., Tamarack String Quartet, playing the music of Bach and Mozart
• 6:30 p.m., Danbert Nobacon and Anna Dooley
Twisted Knitters stage
• 6:45 p.m., Terry Hunt, classical guitar
• 7:15 p.m., Matt Gentry and Friends, gypsy jazz
• 7:30 p.m., singer/songwriter Ken Bevis
• 8 p.m., local bluegrass band The Apostles
For more information, call 997-3300.