Free trail access, ski rentals, lessons, snow cat rides and snacks will all be part of the season’s final Backyard Ski Day, sponsored by the Methow Valley Sport Trails Association (MVSTA) and community partners at Mazama on Friday (March 14).
The event includes:
• Free trail access all day on all MVSTA ski trails. Dogs also enjoy free trail access on permitted trails.
• Free ski rentals from Winthrop Mountain Sports, Methow Cycle & Sport, and the Mazama Ski School. Reservations are recommended.
• Free one-hour cross country ski lesson courtesy of Methow Valley Ski School at 10 a.m. at the Mazama Corral Trailhead.
• Free snow cat rides from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Mazama Corral Trailhead.
• Free beverages and s’mores from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Mazama Corral Trailhead.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica Ready at 996-3287.